Safe Management Measures for Take Your First Steps with SP Tours
All tour participants must be fully-vaccinated or
- Recovered from COVID-19 and can provide a valid Pre-Event Testing exemption notice for the duration of the tour from an MOH-approved COVID-19 test provider; or
- Have a valid negative Pre-Event Testing result for the duration of the tour from an MOH-approved COVID-19 test provider within the last 24 hours.
Capacity of each tour group is capped at 20 participants.
Each tour group will follow a unique tour route to avoid intermingling between tour groups.
All participants, including SP staff and students, must be fully masked up at all times.
Any shared equipment during the tour will be wiped down during intervals.
Before your arrival at SP
- Ensure that you have the TraceTogether app on your mobile phone or bring along your TraceTogether token for SafeEntry Check-in.
Ensure that you are able to show proof of your vaccination status either via:
- TraceTogether Application on mobile phone
- TraceTogether Token (for scanning at SP)
- Vaccination records through HealthHub portal or mobile application
- PDF or photograph of vaccination records
We thank you for your cooperation. Stay safe and well.